Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Kickstarter project

I just launched my kickstarter's project!!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/evayoe/its-all-about-meeow

My plan is to turn 101 cat photos into 101 portraits and into a book.
My Goal is to raise $3000 to cover my expenses toward  this project such as art supplies, time spend on creating art works, rent and self publishing.

Depending on the amount of your pledge, I will send you back unique art works, book, prints,etc, as my appreciation to you generosity!!!!

Any extra fund will help me to continue my careers as a golfer and artist.

Please!!! I need you help! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions and if you are interested in ordering custom work from me!
Thanks!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm interested in getting some custom artwork from you. Can you send me your email and # as some of it would be easier to explain by phone.
    Thanks!
    shonnie78@msn.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog